SHIPPING - AUSTRALIA & WORLDWIDE
1. What are delivery timeframes like?
We dispatch from Melbourne Australia within 24-48 hours of receiving your order. We try to be as speedy as possible! More detailed information about shipping here :)
FACIAL ROLLER & GUA SHA TOOLS
1. Which colour should I get? Is there a difference between the Jade & Rose Quartz?
The Rose Quartz Set is the most popular!
We believe that both of them work the same; customers typically choose them according to their colour preference, or according to their affinity to different stones or crystals.
At Zove Beauty, we focus on educating you around the physical benefits of the tools. They both help significantly with facial lymphatic drainage, increasing the skin's blood circulation, therefore improving overall complexion when regularly used.
2. What is the difference between the Facial Roller & the Gua Sha Tool?
The Gua Sha tool works great as a firm "massaging tool" to reduce puffiness & help with facial lymphatic drainage. You will see a natural flush to your cheeks while using the tool - it is a sign of healthy blood flow to the skin! It also assists greatly with releasing headaches resulting from facial / jaw tension - the perfect solution for those who suffer from grinding their teeth in their sleep.
The Facial Roller is a gorgeous "relaxing tool" that can cool, calm & depuff the skin (thanks to the natural stone/crystal's ability to keep cool!). It also works nicely as a follow up after massaging with the Gua Sha. Use this with your skincare products and you will find that your creams / oils will absorb into the skin much quicker.
You can start your routine with the Gua Sha tool to relax the facial muscles with a beautiful massage, then follow up with the Facial Roller as it works to cool the skin down after.
3. Are your facial tools authentic? Why choose Zove Beauty?
Our Jade Stone & Rose Quartz Crystals are made of 100% genuine materials. The Jade Roller is made of Xiu Yan Jade, Jade Gua Sha is made of Aventurine Green Quartz, and the Rose Quartz Roller and Gua Sha are made of Rose Quartz Crystal. Our tools are heavier than most other tools in the market. This is because our tools are made entirely out of Stone / Crystal (except for the metal handles), and most of the other tools in the market are made of plastic, then coated in Jade / Crystal.
Our tools are also noise-free & doesn't squeak. We have included tiny inserts on our Facial Rollers to prevent squeaking. We deliberately wanted to make these tools accessible to everyone, pricing them affordably at AU59/set, which we think is such good value for the quality. These tools can literally last up to many, many years!
Read more of our authentic reviews from lovely #Zovers here and have a look at this comparison image below to find out more :)
4. How do I use my Facial Roller & Gua Sha Tool, and how often (day or night)?
We've made super simple "How-To" video tutorials for you here!
This is entirely up to you! You can use them both as much as you like, day and/or night.
You can start your routine with the Gua Sha tool (alongside your fav facial oil or cream) to help with reducing puffiness & promoting blood circulation. Your face will feel so relaxed after.
5. How do I clean & store my Facial Roller & Gua Sha Tool?
After each use, wipe the surface of the Jade / Rose Quartz down with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth. We do not recommend rinsing the Facial Roller under water as the metal handles should not come in contact with water - this is to ensure longevity of the tools.
6. Do I need to put my Facial Roller & Gua Sha Tool in the fridge?
You don't need to as they work perfectly in room temperature - but it is highly recommended for that extra cooling effect to help with depuffing! We recommend leaving the tools in the fridge for 45 minutes or more.
7. Can I mix & match the colours of the Facial Roller & Gua Sha Set?
Unfortunately not - however we recommend buying both sets, you can always mix this up and gift the other set to a friend!
SILK PILLOWCASES & SILK FACE MASKS
1. How do I wash my Zove Beauty Silk Pillowcase and Silk Face Mask?
1. Turn your silk pillowcase inside out (not required for the Silk Face Mask) and place this in your laundry bag to protect your silk during the wash.
2. Use only cold or warm delicate cycle with maximum of 30°C.
3. Ensure your laundry detergent doesn't contain enzymes or bleach! This will damage your beautiful silk.
4. Do not tumble dry. Hang your silk pillowcase to dry (out of direct sunlight).
2. How often should I wash / change my Zove Beauty Silk Face Mask?
You can wash this daily to be safe - the great thing is that the mask dries really quickly overnight because it's 100% silk! We would also recommend replacing the carbon filter provided every 24 hours.
3. Can I hand wash my Zove Beauty Silk Face Mask?
You absolutely can - you can either hand wash this at the sink with laundry detergent for just 1 minute or chuck it in the wash as per instructions above. It'll dry overnight as it's incredibly breathable!
RETURNS / EXCHANGE POLICY
1. My products arrived damaged - what do I do?
We'll definitely help you out, 100%! More detailed information about exchange / returns here!