FAQ & COVID UPDATES
COVID UPDATES (as of 3 April 2020):
- BUSINESS AS USUAL: As we are a Home Based Business, we are able to trade online as per usual & have no restrictions from the Government to stay open - YAY :)
- HYGIENE IS KEY: We are taking Extra Safety + Hygiene measures at our packing stations.
- WE ARE DISPATCHING DAILY: Our Deliveries Will Continue as usual. Australia Post and Sendle are both considered "essential services" and will continue to deliver for us. Both parties have implemented Contactless Deliveries (i.e. all orders will be "Authority to Leave"). Read their updates here: Sendle & Aus Post
- FREE SHIPPING TO ALL AUSTRALIAN STATES: Border closures do not affect deliveries. We've triple checked!
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: We are still delivering internationally, however some parcels may be delayed. We will notify you & also process a full refund on your order if we are unable to deliver your parcel due to international restrictions. Questions? Feel free to chat with us on the chatbot on the right or email email@example.com
WHICH COLOUR SHOULD I GET? IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE JADE & ROSE QUARTZ?
The Rose Quartz Set is the most popular!
We believe that both of them work very similarly but customers typically choose them according to their colour preference, or according to their affinity to different stones or crystals.
They both help significantly with facial lymphatic drainage, increasing the skin's blood circulation, therefore improving overall complexion when regularly used!
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FACIAL ROLLER & GUA SHA?
The Gua Sha tool works great as a firm "massaging tool" to reduce puffiness & help with facial lymphatic drainage. You will see a natural flush to your cheeks while using the tool - it is a sign of healthy blood flow to the skin! It also assists greatly with releasing headaches resulting from facial / jaw tension - the perfect solution for those who suffer from grinding their teeth in their sleep.
The Facial Roller is a gorgeous "relaxing tool" that can cool, calm & depuff the skin (thanks to the natural stone/crystal's ability to keep cool!). It also works nicely as a follow up after massaging with the Gua Sha. Use this with your skincare products and you will find that your creams / oils will absorb into the skin much quicker.
ARE YOUR FACIAL TOOLS AUTHENTIC? WHY CHOOSE ZOVE BEAUTY?
Our Jade Stone & Rose Quartz Crystals are made of 100% genuine materials. The Jade Roller is made of Xiu Yan Jade, Jade Gua Sha is made of Aventurine Green Quartz, and the Rose Quartz Roller and Gua Sha are made of Rose Quartz Crystal.
Our tools are heavier than most other tools in the market. This is because our tools are made entirely out of Stone / Crystal (except for the metal handles), and most of the other tools in the market are made of plastic, then coated in Jade / Crystal.
Our tools are also noise-free & doesn't squeak. We have included tiny inserts on our Facial Rollers to prevent squeaking.
We deliberately wanted to make these tools accessible to everyone, pricing them affordably at AU59/set, which we think is such good value for the quality. These tools can literally last up to many, many years!
Read more of our authentic reviews from lovely #Zovers here to find out more :)
HOW DO I WASH MY ZOVE BEAUTY SILK PILLOWCASE?
1. Turn your silk pillowcase inside out and place this in your laundry bag to protect your silk during the wash.
2. Use only cold or warm delicate cycle with maximum of 30°C.
3. Ensure your laundry detergent doesn't contain enzymes or bleach! This will damage your beautiful silk.
4. Do not tumble dry. Hang your silk pillowcase to dry (out of direct sunlight).
SHIPPING - AUSTRALIA & WORLDWIDE
More information about shipping here!
EXCHANGE / RETURNS POLICY
More information about exchange / returns here!
HOW DO I USE MY FACIAL ROLLER & GUA SHA?
We've made super simple "How-To" video tutorials for you here!
DO I USE MY FACIAL ROLLER & GUA SHA DURING THE DAY AND/OR NIGHT?
This is entirely up to you! You can use them both as much as you like, day and/or night.
HOW DO I CLEAN & STORE MY FACIAL ROLLER & GUA SHA?
After each use, wipe the surface of the Jade / Quartz down with warm, soapy water and a soft cloth. We do not recommend rinsing the Facial Roller under water as the metal handles should not come in contact with water - this is to ensure longevity of the tools.
DO I NEED TO PUT MY FACIAL ROLLER & GUA SHA IN THE FRIDGE?
You don't need to as they work perfectly in room temperature - but it is highly recommended for that extra cooling effect to help with depuffing!
We recommend leaving the tools in the fridge for 45 minutes or more.
CAN I MIX AND MATCH THE COLOURS OF THE FACIAL ROLLER & GUA SHA?
Unfortunately not - however we recommend buying both sets, you can always mix this up and gift the other set to a friend!
HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS? CHAT WITH ADELINE ON THE ICON ON YOUR RIGHT OR EMAIL US AT HELLO@ZOVEBEAUTY.COM.AU :)